Contact us today to learn about the latest auto finance offers including lease and
finance specials for new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM cars, trucks, and SUVs at
Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Temple. Our Finance Department will provide
assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs!
Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer,
you can trust that Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Temple will get you into the car or truck you
choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.
Click HERE to fill out our Finance Application.
An Important Number
Your credit score is a three-digit number credit bureaus develop by evaluating the information on your credit file. Along with your credit history, it has an impact on whether or not you are approved for a mortgage, car loan or credit card and what interest rate you'll pay.
Lending Industry Standard
A borrower's credit score has been proven to be the best predictor of the borrower's repayment performance. The three major credit bureaus generally use a formula developed by the Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) to analyze the credit information they have on file for you. Your FICO score is what most lenders use to determine the interest rate you'll be offered. Borrowers with high credit scores are usually offered lower interest rates, while those with lower scores may still get credit but will have a higher interest rate.
Figuring Your Score
The three major credit reporting agencies may each assign you a different score, based on the specific information each has on file. But they follow a similar method to come up with that number, which range from 300 to 850. The median score in the United States is 723. Knowing your FICO score and understanding how it is calculated can help you improve your credit profile and thus affect what you pay for financing.
Today's interest rates are still low, so if you feel your rate is too high on your current auto, boat, or RV please give us a call at (888) 230-4623 to see if Mac Haik Temple's finance department can help you save money. Contact one of our finance experts today for low rates and refinancing options on automobiles, boats, and RV's.
Call (888) 230-4623 or email.
As the cost of vehicles continues to escalate, we here at Temple Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram have found a way to give you the monthly payment you desire and still drive the new vehicle of your choice. Lease it!
Advantages to Leasing
- Lower Monthly Payments and Low Down Payment.
- Payments on a lease are less expensive than financing because you are only paying for the depreciation, which is the difference between the price of the vehicle and the residual value.
- Upside Down: Never have to worry about being upside down where the value of the vehicle is less than the amount owed.
- Always have a payment For most people, a car payment is like a house payment. You will always have one so why not be driving a new vehicle of your choice every 3 years
- Asset sense: You should buy items that appreciate and lease items that depreciate. For example, most people would not be too excited about buying stock for $30,000 if they knew that it would only be worth $15,000 in 4 years.
- Low Risk: A bank or lease company is assuming the total risk of what the vehicle will be worth in the future
- Flexibility: You do not give up the option of owning the vehicle, you just postpone it. This gives you time to make sure this is the vehicle for you. This makes great sense with advances in technology that have the potential to make your vehicle outdated
- High Mileage Drivers can benefit by applying for extra miles up front at a reduced price. The auto industry deducts 23 - 30 cents per mile over your mileage limit when trading in a vehicle
- Win! Win! In many instances, the residual value is comfortably high resulting in lower monthly payments. At the end of the lease, the lease company absorbs the loss, not you
- Warranty: The short-term lease leaves you covered under your factory warranty, allowing you to be worry-free about unexpected repair bills
- Get a nicer vehicle: High residuals allow you to lease a $5,000 - $10,000 more expensive vehicle for about the same payment as financing
- Tax Savings In states with sales tax, you only pay tax on your monthly payment, not on the whole vehicle. And in some cases, the entire lease payment may be tax deductible. Consult your accountant for more information
Your Options at the end of your lease
- Return it to the bank and pay only a small disposition fee
- Sell the vehicle and keep any amount over the residual
- Trade it in on a new vehicle
- Buy the vehicle for the residual amount
- Cap Cost the purchase price of the vehicle plus the acquisition fee
- Acquisition Fee a fee charged by the lender for doing the lease
- Cap Cost Reductions any trade equity, cash or rebates used as a down payment to reduce the cost of the vehicle
- Residual - a predetermined estimate of the market value of a vehicle at the end of the lease term.
Protection Plans For Your New Purchase
Chrysler GroupLLC - Service Contracts
Our most popular plans
Covers 5000+ Components
If it's mechanical, it's covered
||Added Care Plus
Covers 800+ Components
Essential component coverage at a reasonable price.
New & Pre-Owned
A Comprehensive set of service-related amenities.
Backed By Manufacturer
Chrysler Service Contracts have been providing peace of mind for over30 years and are the only service contract backed by Chrysler Group LLC. Chrysler stands behind its Service Contracts with certified,factory-trained technicians; genuine Mopar® parts and service at dealerships throughout North America. Be sure to ask for a genuine Chrysler S
ervice Contract at your dealership. Use these links to help you identify the genuine article.
Service at any Dealership
Chrysler Service Contracts are honored at any Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep®dealership throughout North America. And under certain conditions, we will also authorize service at independent repair facilities. Other contract providers may limit you to their list of repair facilities, or in many cases, to a single dealership.
You can rest assured that mechanics specializing in Chrysler vehicles will be working on your car or truck. Who would know your Chrysler vehicle better than a technician specially trained to service Chrysler vehicles?
Mopar® parts are designed and built to Chrysler Group LLC's specifications. And with a Chrysler Service Contract, you'll get them.Only Chrysler Service Contracts guarantee the use of genuine Mopar replacement parts. Other independent providers could use substandard parts to repair your vehicle.
Chrysler ServiceContracts FAQs
Guaranteed Asset Protection
What you need when your auto insurance leaves you stranded
You Deserve Peace of Mind
In the event of a total loss due to un-recovered theft, collision, fire or any insured peril, your vehicle asset may be worth less than the amount you owe on your loan at the time of total loss. In many cases this will leave you responsible for paying the difference.
If a covered loss occurs, GAP coverage will, in most cases, pay the difference between the actual cash value and the scheduled balance owed to the lender, net of refunds.
How Gap Coverage Works
GAP Coverage Highlights
- Payable in the event of total loss
- Covers the difference, in most cases, between the scheduled asset pay-off amount net of refunds and the asset's actual cash value
- Covers your primary insurance deductible up to $1,000 (in most states)
- GAP coverage remains intact if your primary automotive insurance coverage lapses
- Protection for vehicles with a loan amount of up to $100,000 at the time of purchase
- Up to 84 months of protection available
- GAP benefit covers up to $50,000
- Coverage available for most financed new and pre-owned vehicles
- Protects your personal credit rating
Your vehicle is more than just another vehicle. It's your passion, your pride and your ride. Go the extra mile and help protect it from loss by installing the Mopar Electronic Vehicle Tracking System powered by Guidepoint, the leader in GPS enabled Stolen Vehicle Recovery Systems.
Mopar EVTS gives you everything you need to get your vehicle back quickly and safely following a theft. Plus, with two optional Service Plans to choose from, you can get the added protection you need for anything you might encounter on the open road including if the vehicle is driven too fast or too far, the system sends a text, perfect for fleet owners or worried parents.
Unlike other vehicle tracking systems, the Mopar EVTS offers nationwide tracking without a subscription. The system is available on Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram Truck vehicles and vehicles with a 16-pin diagnostic data port.